The AERA is looking to update its website, and the associated website infrastructure, to assist the Association in achieving its goals of:
- Providing a better level of communication to endurance members as well as the wider equine community
- Having a website that is easy to update and is user friendly
The person we are looking for to assist us with this project would have the following:
- A good knowledge of website building tools
- The ability to provide recommendations on an appropriate tool to be adopted taking into account AERA’s structure and capabilities
- Be capable of implementing AERA’s vision for the website design as part of the overall social media strategy
This is a paid position with the renumeration being commensurate with the Association’s standing as a not for profit organisation.
Interested persons should submit an expression of interest to the AERA’s Secretary, Kim Moir, at [email protected] by 9 July 2021. For any questions in regard to this project please contact the AERA President, Linda Tanian at [email protected].